Sunday, November 9, 2008

sorry its been soooo long!

sorry. i just havet been abl to get on .
for a long long long time.
on friday i went to camryn's house we had lots of fun.
We went to vision onward on friday night before i slept over.
kayla went to my house with chandler.
oh yea, i went to super-k(k-life) before i went with camryn she picked me up.
Emma C. was there too!
It was fun/
And then yesterday(Saturday) i went to the bowling alley after camryns house with mister reese and every body
than we went to dewey for milk shakes the were really good!
Today we went to church and then to Judiths birthdy we got a really big monkey!!!
And cruz made really good lunch for every body, the holleys were there too!
Now i am home and on the computer, but i have to get off soon because
its almost chadlers turn.
Tonight my parents are going to tulsa to eat dinner with my grammy and pops so we will have a baby sitter.
I have to go now.

BYE! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't blog anymore till my dad asks to somebody to change my password!!! That makes me so mad!!!!

RandiKate said...

how did you comment if you dont know your pass word?